The exact time in the city Honolulu, United States
The current time now in Honolulu city is 08:08, Saturday, 10 June 2023, week 23
Clock online — Honolulu, United States
The exact time is now in your city Honolulu, United States
Now Hawaii–Aleutian Standard Time (HST), offset UTC Pacific/Honolulu -10:00,
Hawaii–Aleutian Standard Time (HST) standard time zone
Time on your computer: Loading.... The exact time of WorldInfoTravel: is Loading.... The offset is ± Loading... ms.
The sun comes up
Summer and winter time
Information about the city Honolulu, United States
City Honolulu, the capital of country United States
Honolulu is one of the city in United States. Honolulu is located on the continent of North America.
The population of Honolulu is 371 657 people, which is ~ 0.12% of the total population of United States.
Current time in popular cities of the country United States
- Fort Meade14:082:08 pm
- Melbourne14:082:08 pm
- Sarasota14:082:08 pm
- Franklin14:082:08 pm
- Sylvester14:082:08 pm
- Connersville14:082:08 pm
- Burlington14:082:08 pm
- Hagerstown14:082:08 pm
- Breckenridge13:081:08 pm
- Barnwell14:082:08 pm
- Baytown13:081:08 pm
- Montvale14:082:08 pm
- East Hartford14:082:08 pm
- Cedar Rapids13:081:08 pm
- Glenview13:081:08 pm
- LaPorte13:081:08 pm
- Norfolk13:081:08 pm
- Lakehurst14:082:08 pm
Current time in different cities of the country United States
- Schenectady 14:08 2:08 pm
- Glencoe 14:08 2:08 pm
- Grand Rapids 13:08 1:08 pm
- Lake Shangrila 13:08 1:08 pm
- Racine 13:08 1:08 pm
- Fort Myers 14:08 2:08 pm
- Greenwood 13:08 1:08 pm
- Montvale 14:08 2:08 pm
- Tullahoma 13:08 1:08 pm
- Centerville 13:08 1:08 pm
- Monticello 14:08 2:08 pm
- Hutchinson 13:08 1:08 pm
- Pittsburgh 14:08 2:08 pm
- Merced 11:08 11:08 am
- Kapolei 08:08 8:08 am
- Baker 11:08 11:08 am
- Tifton 14:08 2:08 pm
- Twin Hills 10:08 10:08 am
The exact time in Hawaii USA
The exact local time in Hawaii, United States of America is accurate to the second.
Find out what time it is in Hawaii, USA or the time difference between Hawaii, USA and other cities online.
First, the entire state of Hawaii is in a time zone called Hawaii Aleutian Standard Time (HST).
Unlike other time zones in the United States, the time in Hawaii does not change between summer and winter time. Therefore, the time in Hawaii remains constant throughout the year.
If you compare the time in Hawaii to the time on the East Coast of the United States, Hawaii has 5 hours less time. For example, if it is 12 o’clock in the afternoon on the East Coast of the United States, Hawaii will only have 7 a.m.
It is important to keep in mind that the time in Hawaii may differ from other parts of the U.S. as well as other countries. Therefore, when planning travel or communicating with people from other time zones, it is important to consider the time difference.
I hope this information helps you better understand how the time system works in Hawaii.
Hawaii is an archipelago of eight islands located in the Pacific Ocean, southwest of the continental United States. Hawaii is the only state in the United States that is not on land.
Hawaii is known for its exotic beauty, warm climate, and cultural heritage, which is a mix of many cultures, including Polynesian, Asian, and Western.
The islands of Hawaii are home to beautiful beaches, mountain scenery, waterfalls and other natural beauty. Each island has its own unique features and attractions to visit.
Hawaii also has many cultural activities, including hula dancing, music, festivals and other traditional events. Hawaii is also famous for its gourmet cuisine, which includes many local dishes such as kala kokoshka, luau and mahi mahi.
Overall, Hawaii is a beautiful and unique state that attracts many tourists from all over the world. It offers many opportunities for recreation, entertainment, and immersion in the cultural heritage of the place.
You should also take a look at some interesting facts about Hawaii:
- Hawaii is the only state in the United States that is located in the Pacific Ocean and is not connected to land.
- The Hawaiian language has only 12 letters and its alphabet contains only five vowels and seven consonants.
- Hawaii was discovered by Captain James Cook in 1778 and became popular with sailors in the first place.
- Hawaii is the only place in the United States where you can see an active volcano, Kilauea.
- Surfing is the national sport of Hawaii and the state has been recognized as the birthplace of the sport.
- Hawaiian flowers are the famous Hawaiian orchids and Hawaiian garlands called lei.
- Hawaii is home to Mauna Kea, the highest mountain in the world, from its base at the bottom of the ocean. It exceeds the height of Mount Everest by 1,000 meters.
- Hawaii has its own cuisine, which is a unique blend of Polynesian, Asian and Western cultures. For example, poke, kalua pork, and mahi mahi are popular dishes.
- Hawaii is home to many unique animals, including Hawaiian monarchs, dolphins, whales and billfish.
- Hawaii is home to one of the most beautiful sunsets on Earth, known as the Hawaiian sunset.